Hand antiseptic Solution 500ml
Hand Disinfectant Sterilizer 500ml
Antiseptic for personal, commercial & professional healthcare use Kills most Of Germs in Seconds.
Each 100 ml contains: chlorhexidine gluconate 2g + isopropyl alcohol 70%
- For preparation of the skin prior to surgery.
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause skin infection.
- Completely wet the treatment area with antiseptic by sterile gauze. Dry surgical sites (e.g., abdomen or arm).
- Apply the product using sterile gauze .
- Repeated back-and-forth for 2 min. - Moist surgical sites: (e.g., inguinal fold).
- Apply the product using sterile gauze for 2 minutes -allow the area to air dry for approximately 1 minute.
- Do not blot or wipe away
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keeps away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth.
May cause serious or permanent injury if permitted to enter and remain.
- If contact occurs, rinse with cold water right away and contact a doctor.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away Allergy Alert: This product may cause a severe allergic reaction.
Symptoms may include:
-Wheezing / difficulty breathing - shock - facial swelling - hives - rash -If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- On patients with known allergies to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredient in this product.
- On open skin wounds or as a general skin cleanser.
- In premature infants or infants under 2 months of age as the product may cause irritation or chemical burns.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30 C .
- Store away from direct sunlight & fire.
- Keep out of reach of children.